Health and safety, first aid and emergency medical care are more than just legal requirements for businesses in the UK, proper training can make the difference between a life being lost and a life saved.
By law an employer has a duty to provide the necessary training so that first aid can be provided to employees if they are injured or become ill at work. Peopletime help your organisation to meet the requirements specified in the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 offering first aid training to provide an essential level of knowledge and skills to your people allowing them to confidently assist in times of emergency.
Please take a look at our comprehensive range of First Aid Training courses
- HSE Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW – 1 day) *
- First Aid at Work Training Course – HSE Approved (FAW – 3 day) *
- HSE First Aid at Work Refresher Course (FAW – 2 day) *
- HSE Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) and First Aid at Work (FAW) Annual Refresher (1/2 day) *
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training Courses (4 hours)
- Dental Practice CPR Training Courses (4-6 hours)
- CPR Training for GP Practices (2.5 hours)
- Paediatric First Aid Training Course (2 days) *
- Emergency First Aid for Schools Training Course (1 day)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training Courses (1/2 day)
- Anaphylaxis Training with Epipen, Jext and New Emerade Autoinjector (1-2 hours)
* These First Aid Training courses are also offered as open courses where you can book just one place on the course – please see dates for availability.
We aim to achieve
Pragmatic, professional advice
Excellent customer service
Value for money
Get in touch