What are you waiting for….all the guides are completely free, with instant access, and can help resolve those workplace niggles.
10 Ways to Save Serious Cash on your HR Practices
Savvy business owners know that they need to invest in their greatest asset – their people – but if you aren’t seeing a healthy return, then you’re going to run into problems.
In this free report, we identify 10 areas where you can reign in the spending, without compromising on results.
In this free e-book you’ll learn:
- Where you’re leaking money that could be better invested elsewhere in your business
- The techniques that your competitors are using to get ahead of the game
- Practical strategies for getting great results, even if you’re on a tight budget
- How to get a healthy ROI on your people practices and procedures
… And much more!
The information in this e-book will guide you through the process of making changes that could have a tangible impact on your bottom line.
By signing up, you’ll also receive weekly updates on the big HR issues that you need to know about as a business owner.
7 Top Tips to Minimise Sickness Absence
Is sickness absence proving to be a problem within your business? Are you looking for some really practical and actionable advice to help you minimise the impact? Or do you just want to ensure that you have the right policies and procedures in place so you can avoid any issues further down the line?
If so, you’ve come to the right place!
We have put together this free guide designed to help your business understand and approach sickness absence.
In this free guide you’ll discover:
- What your sickness policy absolutely must include (many businesses are missing the basics – make sure that you’re getting it right)
- What you should do once your staff return to work – this is vital, yet so many business owners miss out this important step
- The changes you can make that will not only minimise sickness absence, but will also rocket productivity and boost morale
- What you need to know before you implement any reward schemes for good attendance – this is essential if you want to make sure that you’re not contravening employment legislation
Get instant access to your free guides now!
When you sign up you’ll also receive our newsletter and other useful hints and tips on how to get the most out of your workforce and effectively manage your human resources, payroll and health & safety functions.