The Health & Safety Executive recommends a five step process to assess the risks:
- Step 1 Identify the hazards
- Step 2 Decide who might be harmed and how
- Step 3 Evaluate the risks and decide on precautions
- Step 4 Record your findings and implement them
- Step 5 Review your assessments when appropriate and update if necessary
If you need some help in dealing with this because you have no one with the time or expertise to do it for you, then we would be happy to help.
Our aim is to help you meet your Health & Safety obligations with the minimum of fuss so that you are able to demonstrate your compliance with the law and even more importantly, so that you end up with a safer workplace for you and your staff.