It is taught only by Resuscitation Council accredited instructors so you know you are being taught by clinical experts.
Who Is The Course For?
This course is suitable for all healthcare professionals who deliver vaccinations to patients and others who require annual anaphylaxis training.
Number of Candidates
This course is suitable for up to 12 candidates if CPR required too or more if Anaphylaxis training only.
Anaphylaxis training is 1 hours training.
Anaphylaxis training and CPR is 2 hours training.
- Identify common trigger factors
- Recognise signs and symptoms
- Treat Anaphylaxis appropriately
- Use an Auto-Injection device correctly
- How to administer Intramuscular Adrenaline 1:1000 to all ages
- Understand follow up management and treatment
Hand-outs and a certificate of attendance is provided for successful candidates.
We aim to achieve
Pragmatic, professional advice
Excellent customer service
Value for money
Get in touch